Enjoy one-of-a-kind plant based cuisine at my Thai vegan supper clubs, which are about showcasing special Thai dishes you won’t find on typical restaurant menus.
AAHAAN GAP KHAO อาหารกับข้าว
BOLD, INNOVATIVE, AUTHENTIC, FUN, VEGAN SUPPER CLUBS
SERVED DECEMBER 6, 2019 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON INGREDIENT AVAILABILITY)
- Moo grop gratiem: Crunchy faux pork with fried garlic (welcome snack)
- Kaeng Boom Bae + Ajat: ancient Javanese inspired curry + cucumber relish
- Laap tod: herbal and sour fried meatballs with toasted rice
- Pad bai yee raa kaprow: aromatic shiitake + holy and tree basil stir fry
- Plaa takrai nam makaam: fried faux fish with tamarind and lemongrass sauce
- Yam woon sen: spicy, sour, sweet glass noodle salad
- Lon kapi: faux shrimp paste and coconut cream relish with crudités
- Woon cha Thai: Thai tea jelly
- Lod chong: Pandan noodles in sweet coconut cream
About the supper club
Since 2003 I have devoted countless hours studying the food of Thailand. I love to share my experiences with others and to show that Thai food is more than tom yum and pad thai (not to knock these dishes, which can be sublime)! Contrary to popular belief, Thailand is incredibly vegan friendly and even has its own tradition of veganism.
While the menu will vary, you can anticipate an array of plates featuring multiple textures, flavours, levels of spice, temperatures, and styles of cooking. Expect a combination of cooked and raw foods, salads, fried foods, soups and curries.
- This event is entirely vegan and foods are prepared in a vegan kitchen.
- Please feel free to BYOB (or three).
- This event is not gluten free and unfortunately I am unable cater for other allergens at this time.
- This is an intimate event where you will share a dining table with other guests who have purchased tickets.
- To see reviews of past events, you can view my profile on EatWith.
- You can follow me on instagram @kippysnacks to see photos of my Thai food and read this website messyvegancook.com for Thai recipes.
- This event takes place in my home, which is a 6 minute walk from Beckton Park DLR station. The address will be given after tickets are purchased.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Have a look at some of my recipe photos to get an idea of the cuisine.
See what guests are saying.
This is the best Thai food I’ve ever eaten.
I absolutely love eating at Kips. She’s such a passionate person who knows a lot about food, puts a lot of thought and heart into it. I’ve been twice with my food patron and both times have been such a fun culinary experience. Forever nice memories. And also, Kip is such a cool person. (Double also, there are 2 cool cats!)
Without a doubt the best Thai meal I have had in the UK! This is the closes to the real deal without flying to Thailand.
The best supper club in town. Kip’s food, warmth, enthusiasm and knowledge are truly inspiring. Don’t miss out on this, every dish is a flavour sensation. Plus there’s always such lovely people there, not to mention the highly entertaining cats Noodle and Fruitcake.
She balances flavours and textures expertly. Book with confidence, you will be rewarded with a truly memorable meal.
Kip was a great host. The food and drink was very delicious and authentic. The atmosphere was lovely, cozy, fun, and relaxing. A really fantastic experience. Look forward to the next one!