Popular and trending posts + recipes
Browse the top posts and recipes of interest on messyvegancook.com this month.
- Thai winged bean salad (yam tua pu)
- Korean Braised Tofu (Dubu Jorim)
- How to Make Vegan Fish with Okara
- How to Make Vegan Dashi
- Freshly Steamed Homemade Rice Noodles (Sen Yai)
- Nam Som Prik Dong: Thai Chillies Pickled in Vinegar (น้ำส้มพริกดอง)
- Vegan alternatives to fish sauce, shrimp paste, and oyster sauce in Thai cuisine
- Bua Loy: Thai Rice Dumplings Coconut Milk Dessert
Vegan Thai Fried Ice Cream ไอศครีมทอด
The easiest fried ice cream recipe you'll ever make.
Recently added recipes
...turns out lockdown aids in blogging frequency.
Vegan Thai recipes
Over the past decade I have devoted countless hours studying the cuisine of Thailand. Contrary to common myth, Thai food can be incredibly friendly for vegans and the country even has its own traditions of eating a plant based diet that include an annual ten day vegan-friendly national festival.