This one’s dead easy, folks, and tastes great to boot! This miso soup recipe will serve two comfortably as an appetiser, but if you want to make a main meal out of it then you may want to double the recipe.
Miso Soup with Faux Chix and Spinach
- Brew stock, but don’t add the miso paste yet.
- Cut the veg chicken into tiny slivers and add to stock, along with cubes of tofu.
- Make sure the soup is below a boiling temperature and add spinach and miso.
- Allow spinach to just wilt in the soup before serving, about two minutes cooking time.
- Garnish soup with sping onions and serve!